Art Murmur And Treecraft Distillery Announce A Call For BIPOC Artists!
Your artwork featured on a bottle of Treecraft Vodka, in a fundraising partnership benefitting Oakland Art Murmur!
Theme: Artworks celebrating rebirth, renewal, new beginnings, fresh start and new growth.
Judge: Five winning designs will be selected by a panel of judges including OAM venues, board, and Treecraft representatives. Final selection of three designs will be made by the community through voting on the OAM social media pages. Selection criteria will prioritize BIPOC artists.
Award: Selected artists will receive an honorarium of $1000 per artwork selected, and 5% of each sale. They will also enjoy seeing their work featured as a bottle wrap on select bottles of Treecraft Vodka produced in 2021. Oakland Art Murmur will also receive a portion of the proceeds to benefit the Oakland artist community.
Deadline: Submissions accepted December 16 – January 4, 2021. Winners announced January 11, 202
Duration: Artwork will be licensed for a 6 month production run.
Media: Submissions will be accepted via image upload to the submission form by the deadline.
- Please label all submissions as follows: firstname_lastname_nameofartwork.format.
- Max recommended size: 10 MB. Acceptable formats: pdf, tiff, png.
- Submissions will not be returned to artists.
- The label size to scale in inches; height 11.09″, width 10.79″.
- Artworks must fit the design template linked HERE and retain visibility of informational text block labels, per submission instructions. Note the non-negotiable placement of Treecraft Logo and required information. Please incorporate as white space on your design or note that design elements may be covered.
Eligibility: BIPOC Artists, age 21+, living and/or working in Oakland, California.
Fee: submission is free
Legal Agreement: By submitting your artwork you agree to permit OAM to share the work with selection panels and social media. Artwork may be shown with credit on Oakland Art Murmur/Treecraft social media sites for selection and publicity.