DATE: Wednesday, April 28, 5 – 7pm
$5 – $25 sliding scale
Building healthy financial habits can be a challenge for anyone… And in the arts, we have the added complication of managing cash flow, measuring success in creative and financial terms, and relying on sometimes uncertain sources of income. Especially now.
In this two-hour workshop, we’ll cover healthy approaches to identify realistic business and personal expenses, strategize to build wealth, plan for tax obligations effectively, and grow earnings opportunities.
As part of this workshop, participants will:
– Calculate realistic business and personal costs.
– Strategize to manage tax obligations.
– Create a plan to save for short- and long-term needs.
– Manage assets and debt obligations.
– Describe ways of diversifying income.
– A recording will be made available to those who register, but live participation is encouraged!